NEW SUPERDUTY SHAFT REINFORCEMENT
Our new whitewater paddle, the AT2 SuperDuty, features additional carbon reinforcement inside of the shaft for superior durability. This reinforcement is aligned perpendicularly to the blade resulting in the strongest whitewater shaft available - period. We stand behind what we say, so we are providing something that no other brand can offer: a limited lifetime Warranty on the AT2 Superduty shaft.
STRAIGHT SHAFT OPTION
The traditional and economical choice. Also easier to store as a spare paddle within a kayak.
SMALL SHAFT DIAMETER OPTION
- INCREASED GRIP CONTROL - Offers comfort and control for smaller hands; can also deliver more control to any touring paddler in chaotic water
- COLD WATER APPLICATION - Beneficial to those who wear gloves in cold water
Select AT paddles feature a full one-piece construction-the shaft construction is woven directly from the shaft to the tip of the blade for improved performance, structural strength and durability.
- CONSISTENT FLEX - One-piece construction distributes flex evenly throughout the whole paddle for a smooth stroke and natural feel.
- LOWER SWING WEIGHT - Elimination of materials and glues required by 2-piece construction reduces weight and increases performance.
FULL CONTROL GRIP
The foundation of AT Paddles is our patented Full Control Grip (FCG). Designed with sports physiologists, the unique AT bent shaft design bends the shaft on two planes in order to properly align the bones of your forearms and wrists. It also has a more ergonomic grip area.
- MORE POWER & CONTROL | More torque, especially when you need it most: surfing, ruddering, or clawing your way out of a hole.
- LESS SLIP | Even when you hit obstacles, FCG makes it hard for your paddle to rotate or slip out of position. You may not need sticky tape or paddle wax again.
- QUICK HAND POSITIONING | Our unique "indexing" shaped grip area matches the hand exactly so you can quickly find or recover correct hand placement.
- NATURAL FEEL | The bends are integrated with the paddle blade so the center of power within the blade is in direct line with the center of effort in the grip.
REDUCED WEAR & TEAR ON BODY
- LESS INJURIES | Your wrist is completely neutral as you pull through the most powerful phase of the stroke, allowing stronger forearm bones to bear the load.
- LESS FATIGUE | Ergonomics means more efficiency with each stroke and less grip pressure so you can paddle in comfort all day long.