For more information, visit www.northwestcreekcomp.blogspot.com/
Northwest Creeking Competition
The West Coast's largest extreme whitewater race
8:30 AM – Registration opens at Sunset Falls Camp Ground
10:00 AM – Registration closes
- Get your raft in the pool below sunset falls. Ready for R4 mass start to follow racers meeting
- Get boats loaded on shuttle for mass start K1, Shuttles will be staged by registration
10:30 AM – MANDATORY racer meeting at registration tent (must be present to receive bib)
IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING MEETING
- R4 Mass start from pool below sunset
- Shuttle for K1 mass start leaves
11:00 AM – BE READY IN THE EDDY!
- Time trials begin after mass start goes by sunset
- Shuttle from upper creek begins (Larry’s House)
11:00 – 3:30 TIME TRIALS – All classes run at same time
3:30 PM – HUK Fest and The “Andy & Bax” IK Invitational
4:00 PM – SHUTTLE ENDS!
- Last shuttle will be leaving Larry’s house promptly at 4:00PM
5:00 PM – Beer Garden Opens
- Volunteers dinner is served
5:30 PM – BBQ at Sunset falls camp ground
7:30 PM – Volunteer Recognition, Awards Ceremony, Raffle and more festivities!!!
No Registration (All racers for Canyon Creek must pre-register online or register at Sunset Falls Campground on Saturday morning.)
10:30 AM – MANDATORY Racer meeting at Forest Service Parking lot (must be present to receive bib)
10:45 AM – Shuttles to Canyon Creek put-in from FS Parking Lot begin
11:30 AM – Time Trial Races Begin – 1:00PM Shuttle to Put-in END and Shuttles from take out back to FS Lot BEGIN.
3:30 PM – Shuttles END
4:00 PM – AWARDS at Forest Service Lot.