Displaying: All / All
Care & Maintenance
- Secure your paddle while traveling so it can’t bounce around.
- Store your paddle indoors, away from extreme weather conditions.
- Rinse with fresh water after each use.
- If you discover rough spots on the blade after extended use, use fine sand paper to smooth (contact your dealer for repair if you are uncomfortable doing this yourself).
- Don’t leave your foam-core paddle in extreme heat, like inside a hot car. Intense heat may cause the blade to bubble.
- Don’t let your paddle bounce around in the back of a vehicle – it will shorten the life of the paddle.
- Don't sand rough spots on the shaft (blade only).