This is a web site of Adventure Technology Paddles, owned and operated by Confluence Outdoor.
Our postal address is:
575 Mauldin Road Suite 200
Greenville, SC 29607
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us by telephone at (800) 59 KAYAK
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, the e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, name and address.
- The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes, .
- With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
- Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them.
- Consumers can access this information by e-mail us at the above address.
- With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number, The DMA's Committee on Ethical Business Practices at email@example.com.